• Visit our website at https://www.endlich-arlberg.at
• Engage with us and make bookings
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Restaurant Endlich and the services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
We do not process sensitive personal information and we do not receive any information from third parties.
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
We, Restaurant Endlich care for your safety. Therefore we have organisational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e. legal basis) to do so, under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfil our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfil our legitimate business interests.
GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
• Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website. if you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated 'Revised' date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Contact If you have questions or comments about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact informations below:
Restaurant Endlich Dorfstrasse 61 St.Anton am Arlberg 6580 Austria Tel.:+43(0)544642538